31 December 2010

things to do the next 10 days


finish up my books i borrowed .

o.o
i have like .. 3 more to go.

oh oh oh oh.
i almost finish reading Cecelia's books. except for one.
i think it's where rainbow ends.
or when rainbow ends.
or when rainbows end.
or where rainbows end.

hmm..
wait a minute.



this!
( yay i got it right! )



clear up my table.


no that's not mine. though mine is similar to that.

make that tables. -.-
i have successfully conquered both my sister's tables.
and also the computer's table.

the thing is,
i remembered cleaning them 2 weeks ago.
i dont know how they become super messy so fast.
maybe leprechauns mess them up at night.
o.o
maybe they have parties there.

o.o

on my table.
no wonder i found bread crumbs on my table the other day.
i never knew they eat bread.
now i know.
-touch imaginary beard and nod solemnly-
o.o
so anyway,
u know like the Rumpelstiltskin?
(the one that sings all alone in a forest about his name )
know which one?
"yeah sure do!"
well,
multiply that by 10.
o.o
maybe 20.

Rumpelstiltskin's a leprechaun right?
._.



draw.
man i need to draw.
like drawwwwwww.
i need back my inspirations.
my imaginations.
my touch.
my soul.
my spirit.
me.
and to stay away from the computer.

which brings me to the next thing!



stay away from the !@#$%^&* computer.
yes im addicted to it.
jeez.
i spent more than 6 hours per day for the last 7 days.
and not that im doing something worthwhile with it.
it's like this.

-stare at computer-
-get stared back-
-stare even more intently-
-get stared back even more intently-
-stare stare stare-
-stare back stare back stare back-
-stare till the sky falls down-
-stare back till your eyes get blind-

gabla.
get the point?
and and and and and and and!
due to too much sitting down and not moving,
i got a tummy now.
LIKE A TUMMMMYYYYYYYYYY.
I NEVER HAD A TUMMY BEFORE.
NOT IN THE WHOLE 18 YEARS I LIVED.
AND NOW I GOT ONE.
LIKE A TUMMY.
T.T
( well notice-able by me only but still.. )
( a tummy nonetheless)



o.o 3 for now.
long.
12.20am

if you are acrophobic like me, trust me when i say views from mountains and hills are just not worth the height.