23 December 2010

all about 18 part 1 - hello mr. lim

so the first change i noticed about being 18 is this.













-keep scrolling my friend-














-or er.. the stranger who just happen to stumble on this blog and got all bored and decide to read it-
















-maybe an alien-

















o.o
OMG AN ALIEN AN ALIEN IS READING THIS OMG PLEASE STOP READING AHHHH I CANT STOP TYPING MAYBE HE'S CONTROLLING ME NOW IM BEING CONTROLLED SOMEONE HELP ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S CONTROLLING MY BRAIN NO WAIT MY LIMBS ITS TYPING BY ITSELF ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT MY FAULT ITS THE ALIEN'S HE'S INSIDE MY HAND AND HE'S MOVING IT AND I JUST CANT STOP TYPING SOMEBODY SAVE ME PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS UNSTOPPABLE TYPING FRENZY -pause and scratch face for a while- YES HE LET ME GO NOOOOO HE DIDNT IM STILL TYPING AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS BAD THIS IS REALLY BAD HOW PLEASE TELL ME HOWWWWWWWW


-cough and regain posture-

yeah the alien's gone.
like i said it's not my fault.
( refer above)
-points up-

ok so anyway.
before i get really really out of my point,
not that its my fault,
like i said before,
refer above,
-points up again-

ahh this is getting very long winded.

so the thing is people start calling me mr. lim


like erm..




MR. LIM.





no more



"boy"

"young man",


"kid",


"hey you" ( not even the gender ),


"-snorts-"


"-more snortings-"



yeah u get my point.

so when did it all start?

well.
the e-mails.
by the university.

they goes like that.




_______________________________________________
mr. lim wen long,

bla bla bla bla yada yada bla bla bla bla bla.

and on and on and on.



the name
the position
_______________________________________________



and the letter from joanna!
o.o
i was wondering who's calling me mr. lim wen long
and i open the letter and yeah its from joanna.







and and and and and and and the most significant one.

so this is what happened.





that day i went to the bank with my momma.
to create a bank account. ( im 18! )
and the manager looks at me and says.


so mr. lim, -and the rest of what he said is unheard and drowned and flooded and the mr. lim keeps echoing and echoing in my mind-







so yeah.


mr. lim, eh?














i guess i can live with that.

long
10.06pm


p.s. my dad just went to taiwan today. yes im home alone. no you cant rob me.

p.p.s. i want to play monopoly. o.o